Thursday, August 8, 2013

UK resales agents versus USA Agents

Should I buy/sell an European week through an American Seller/Agent..




Simple answer NO, now I will tell you why.

In my 20 years trading timeshares as a timeshare broker I have never bought a timeshare through an American broker, they never seem to have what I want or the purchase prices changes quite a bit from the advertised price.

I have also never sold a European week to an American broker, American Brokers sell the exchange advising to buy in the home country. 

American agents generally have no idea about timeshare in Europe. They can't tell you about the position of the lodge you're interested at Clowance, they don't know what Clowance is.

American brokers are nearly always licenced real estate brokers and have set commissions on top of any purchase price and also if it goes awry it's generally a long way to go to get your money back.

My advice is buy or sell through an English broker, under British law, with full protections, disclosure and recourse.

www.welovetimeshare.com
welovetimeshare@gmail.com
Iain Wilson 077617 33676

No comments:

Post a Comment