Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Buy a timeshare resale or sell your timeshare through welovetimeshare.com

Why you should buy or sell through welovetimeshare.com


We treat all our customers like friends, extending the same courtesy as we would to a friend in the street, with politeness and old fashioned courtesy. 
There is a bit of salesmanship about me but I genuinely am interested in people and will remember you, I will remember what you bought and what you're looking for.

 If you're looking for something in particular I will keep looking despite how long it takes because If you're happy I am happy. I am also available when you need me to be, this isn't just business for me I enjoy it, that's why my personal mobile is on the site.. phone me, whenever I will answer it.

We do put people before profit, it sounds corny but you will find that it is true. I will only offer you a timeshare I think you will enjoy and use.I have many clients who have bought and sold through me wherever I have worked. (See testimonials.) so I must be doing something right.

I try to be fair to sellers and try to look after the buyers. Without one you can't have the other, if a vendor thinks you're being too hard on them they will be slow in returning paperwork or may reconsider there position. I do not charge sellers and I do not over charge buyers.

Another reason that clients buy or sell through me is experience, I have worked in resales for 20 years. I have worked for six different resale companies and I know how the resale industry works. I have also worked on resort in Thailand.

Of course if you do buy or sell through us you will receive the very best care and professionalism, monies (buyer) will be handled appropriately and within UK laws.  

I read about the timeshare industry educating myself on new laws and practices and any interesting positive news is copied onto my blog.

If you have any questions about any aspect of buying or selling please email me at welovetimeshare@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment